People are triangles and first person is messed up help

SleepyDoll1

So I downloaded a few mods and the next day when I started up my save (in the Ragged Flagon Cistern) the NPCs were red triangles and when I changed to first person, I can't even describe what I see. I also can't interact with anything or anyone.

Here's what I did:

I downloaded Simple Crosshair, updated Inigo and downloaded InigoMCM. My money's on the Inigo update even though I followed the steps in the mod description. I had already dismissed Inigo, replaced the old files with the new ones in the data folder and ran my patcher (the dual sheath redux one). Then I tried to disable Inigo's mod, but then the patcher said the file is missing and couldn't start the game at all. Then I gave up and did a clean install and uninstall of Inigo, but the problem is still there.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is if I somehow messed the update up, how does a follower mod affect other NPCs and first person view???

Is there any way to fix this without reinstalling the game?

In the picture you can see how my FPW looks like.

Edited by SleepyDoll1

I could not tell much of anything from your picture. It sounds to me (voice of experience speaking here) that somehow you managed to get rid of your mesh files for your armor and possibly your body also. You can test the last out by logging in and loading your game. Take off your clothes and if you don't see a body, you lost your body meshes. Otherwise, just sounds like lost armor meshes.

How in the hell could any of these mods do that? xD And the body is still there, so somehow armor meshes from a follower mod...? Or maybe Skyproc patcher did something?

Also I forgot to mention that my character looks fine and only most of the NPCs in that area are triangles. Arissa The Wandering Rogue and another thief are untouched for some reason.

And the screenshot is literally what I see when I go to first person and it doesn't move much, I can't see where I am or where I'm going and sometimes it becomes pitch black.

Anyway, how do I fix it?