michaelsnake

There really should be more destruction magic mods that don't revolve around the same three vanilla elements. That being said, I have been wanting to do a number of skeleton/necromancer builds and I started looking for a type of magic that would fit these skeleton builds. that got me thinking, why aren't there any magic mods revolving around a bone type destruction class? When I say a "bone magic" I mean like the type of magic that Sans and Papyrus would use in undertale. Sorry it that is a bad example, but I can't think on any other games, or anything really, that better provides an example of what I am talking about. Now I am not asking for an undertale mod (But that would be cool, and It would need a good Gaster Blaster ), but rather a mod that involves this type of destruction magic class. It would also be pretty LORE friendly in my opinion. So if any Modders are reading this, please consider making a mod such as this, Undertale or not, it would really help me out, and I would be very grateful.

P.S. If you could also post the name of the mod So that I, and others, may find it.

I understand If most of you don't have time to bother with my mod idea, but for those of you with experience making mods, could you give me some pointers on making one? Like where I can find good tutorials, and what program I should use for modeling/textures and stuff like that. That kind of help would also be greatly appreciated.

Edited by michaelsnake