Missing flowchartx64.dll

KreinRaan

Nothing is working. I don't have flowchartx64.dll in my Skyrim SE folder. I've ran the game in admin as well as Creation kit 2.0 in ADMIN but NOTHING works. Still get the error messege "No Flowchartx64.dll. What f*#@ery this is.

Update: I re installed Creation Kit from the Bethesda Launcher. flowchartx64.dll is supposed to be installed alongside Creationkit itself. So if you don't have it, re install it. Even when I did that I had to run the regsvr32 CMD in admin to make it register. Now I can access the dialogue menu. I'm not sure if running Creation Kit in Admin is even necessary.

Edited by Tobias44142

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure if sending base game files is against the nexus terms of service so I'm afraid I can't just send you my file per se.

But on a "completely unrelated matter", could you PM me your email?

Verifying files on Beth launcher and running CK as Admin worked for me. Thanks !

• 1 year later...

You have to open a DOS Prompt as Administrator.

go to your skyrim SE directory.

then paste regsvr32 flowchartx64.dll

It won't give you an error.

IF you installed Steam in the Program Files directory, then you may be in for a lot of trouble, because this is some kind of protected directory. I have my Steam always on D:\Games

• 9 months later...

Yeah, there's no need to run CK as Administrator or to run in Safe Mode. That's normally not recommended, as that gives it permission to do whatever it wants with your system. Just run a command prompt as administrator, switch to the Skyrim directory and run "regsvr32 flowchartx64.dll".

To run a command prompt as Administrator in Windows 10, just type "cmd" in the search blank on the taskbar and either press "shift + ctrl + enter" or right-click the Command Prompt item in the results list and select "Run as Administrator."

To switch to the Skyrim directory, use the CD (change directory) command. For example:
cd c:\path\to\Skyrim

If the Skyrim installation is not on the drive that the command prompt starts under, then just type the drive letter of the Skyrim drive followed by a colon to switch cmd to that drive before using the CD command. For example, if cmd comes up in c:\Windows\System32 and Skyrim is installed in D:\steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSE, then use these commands:

D:
cd d:\steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSE

• 2 years later...

J’ai trouvé mon problème (flowchartx64.dll). Il faut installer Visual studio C++2012 c’est un problème récurrent sur W10. Pour qui ça intéresse voici un lien utile : Comment réparer l'erreur de fichier DLL manquant dans Windows 10 ? (wondershare.fr)

I found my problem (flowchartx64.dll). It is necessary to install Visual studio C++2012 it is a recurring problem on W10. For those interested here is a useful link. (up)

Edited by wech18