T6M Equipment Replacer not Working

Would you please link to the page and the installation instructions that says you can use NMM to install the T6M Equipment replacer and the BOG Body Replacer? I can't seem to find it.

After installation, did you toggle Archive Invalidation?

Would you please link to the page and the installation instructions that says you can use NMM to install the T6M Equipment replacer and the BOG Body Replacer? I can't seem to find it.

He can't, not here. "LL" and other places not allowed.

EDIT: Google this: (BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0 mod)

and you will see why.

Edited by Purr4me

He can't, not here. "LL" and other places not allowed.

EDIT: Google this: (BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0 mod)

and you will see why.

The FoMod version of the BOG is available here. It is on the same page with the other BOG files.

I would like to see where the OP read you can use NMM to install either mod.

here is a Quote from "LL"

Hi, I installed BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0-34702 and it has NMM installer ONLY

that's as far as I dare go.

as for here? Google not picking that one up by that authors name.

The package just now inspected is double packed. the user "OP" needs to unpack it so any mod manager can install the mod correctly.

It's an Fomod within a *.rar package. Foolishly packed.

Fomod scripts contain errors too, I had to unpack the whole thing with 7z just to make sure the contents were good, and they are.

So the OP has a legit argument, the mod requires a repack.

Edited by Purr4me

The script works fine, it's the per-requisites that matter.

The installer is tight.

But you must extract the Fomod fully from the Rar package first, and have archive-invalidated.bsa installed, from what I just went thru, you do need Fomm to install it, make that bsa for you, there are also ini tweaks involved that should be done prior to installing the mod, but not required.

In raw form in Nmm ? good luck installing it, extract it ,then yes ,Nmm will install it fine.