Bruma Statue Crash

HarvesterFox

I have encountered a problem with Bruma. Every time I try to enter, the game crashes to desktop. I'm sure this has to do with the players statue, since games before the statue is placed do not crash. I have HGEC, "hidden khajiits", and "Foxes of the Broken Moon" mods. So I am using 2 unconventional races. It cashes with either of these games.

The strange part is that this wasn't a problem with these mods before. My statue appeared perfectly even as a character on an unusual race. But when coming back to the game after a long time absent, this glitch appeared. I have tried the "update my Statue" mod with no effect. Any other ideas on how to fix this problem?

The crash is usually caused by you removing some mods the items you were wearing when the statue was made came from.

The Full Actor Copy that will be made of you to create the statue will have just about everything you do, race, class, equipment, etc., and when one of these things gets removed from your game, this crash will occur.

It's strange that Update My Statue didn't fix it for you, it always did for me so far, and I'm even switching my race and altering my own mods on a regular occasion.

But Update My Statue isn't the only mod capable of fixing this. If nothing else helps, there's also mods for "removing" the buggy statue altogether. I just can't recall their names as of right now. Anybody else?