Heavy Traffic ×

Thalmor have become friendly.

firebat3000

I believe this bug started after the Diplomatic Immunity quest though I can't be sure, soon after in any case. Basically the Thalmor are friendly, no matter what. Doesn't matter what quest I'm doing or anything. I can run into a group of them, punch one of them to death, he will never fight back, and none of the others will react either. It's only the Thalmor, no other faction is showing this problem and it's one of one save file, different save files don't have this problem. I also have over a hundred mods installed and if I google the problem I can't find anything like it. Obviously this make large portions of the game very boring but I don't know where to start fixing it. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Below is a list of every mod I have installed that I could possibly imagine affecting this issue.

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Master of Disguise

Alternate Start

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Death Alternative - Captured

Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon

Interesting NPC's

Populated Forts Towers Places

Populated Cities Towns Villages

Populated

I see you have Arthmoor's Alternate Start, Live Another Life. What start does the save with this issue have? (What start did you choose?) The "Thalmor Start" has you friendly to them at the beginning of the game, then they turn hostile after you get down the main quest a bit. (They assume you've abandoned your duties.) This issue your having sounds a bit like the reverse.

Also, I'm not familiar with "Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon. Could it be conflicting with AS-LAL? If you can, try un-checking DA-ASA's plug-in (if it has a separate one) and reloading your save. Go find some Thalmor and see what happens when you put a dagger in one of their soldier's kidneys.