CTD near Falkreath

Blindbud

OK, so I've been playing SSE for a few weeks with about 25 - 30 mods and I finally decide to do the Dawnguard quests. Everything is fine until I try to get to Ancestor Glade. I kept getting a CTD whenever I got to a certain area east and kinda south of Falkreath, in between Peak Shade's Tower and Ancestor Glade. I always run LOOT after installing any mod and I have had ZERO CTDs since I started SSE until now. I uninstall the last few mods and I still get them. I start a new game and I still get them. I uninstalled ALL of my mods and started a new vanilla game and I still got it. Anyone have any ideas?

We need to see the load order. Also helps to see the papyrus logs just to see if there is some kind of error that might be there.

You got a faulty dirty edit that changed something in the vanilla cell in that section.

One method would be to use the save cleaner that is available in the nexus SSE to see if there is any dirty edits that can be mopped to save your playthrough

Worst case scenario, delete skyrim, delete the ini files and reinstall the whole game and reinstall the mods 1 by 1 in a new game in said problematic sector to see what caused the issue in the first place and delete the purp responsible for ruining your fun.

Hey I don't know if you ended up fixing your issue but I was having the exact same issue and just fixed it recently. What version of USSEP do you have? Because I forgot to update mine. I had version 4.0.3 and just updated to 4.0.5. Now I'm not getting any crashes. I'm just surprised I didn't notice crashes earlier. Although Falkreath was one of my least visited areas. Anyhow, I hope I've been of help.