Superman mountain

Beermarket

Ahoy!

Got some weird bug, close to whiterun there is a preeetty big mountain in the sky just floating for no reason lol. I hope i'm the first to report this kind of issue so i name it "superman mountain"!

Here are some SC :
https://s24.postimg.org/50uskeb5h/Screen_Shot4.png

Okay, you are not going to like this answer .... but there is honestly no other choice.

* Disable all mods, that means turn them OFF - DO NOT DELETE THEM!

Do not turn off - The DLC's - Skyrim Unofficial Patch - Frost Fall - Camp Fire, if you have them. Leave those on.

Now is the Superman Mountain still there? - If yes, than something got seriously corrupted in your game. And sadly you will have to start over.

If the answer is NO, it is gone, ( which I think will be more the case. )

Now you will have to turn on:

1 Mod at a time, go into the game and see if it is gone? Again, sadly there is no other real way around this. *

Now sadly, it may or may not be an obvious mod, that is causing this issue. There was one mod that as a house mod in Winterhold .. and it caused a Superman Mountain in Whiterun. There was another case where a mod added some Touch Ups to a House Mod that caused Trees to float. So there can be the very strong chance that the obvious mods may not be the cause/effect.

So go through you mod list 1 at a time .... until you find the mod.

Good Luck and again, sorry no simple answer is available.

.. Jj ...

* You might want to check the mod forums you have mods from and see if this problem has been brought up in a specific mod. If you have not done so already.

I'm gonna cry xD, 200 mods, welp, at least i know where to start!

Starting the process right now! i'll post what i find ASAP.

EDIT : Found it! the culprit was : Insanity Clause - A Christmas Quest - SSE, i also managed to fix it while still using the mod, i did that by deleting Block 0,0 from woldspace using SSEDIT. Thx to Kevin843

Edited by Beermarket