EGM Question - Aria Cannon Fodder

Dyne292

Another Expanded Galaxy Mod question from me.

So at some point prior to doing the Omega DLC I had a assignment from Aria - something along the lines of 'Assignment: Aria's Forces'.

Having done the DLC and discovered a mail from Aria saying the reapers beat me to some people - I went back to an earlier save and investigated.

Through some random scanning - I found various planets scan-able and containing assets updating this assignment. After 4/5 the assignment updated to say 'Wait for Aria to complete her plans' (or words to this effect).

So I go through the DLC again - and I still see this mail. 'T'Loak, Aria - re: Cannon Fodder' - saying reapers beat me to it. Now in the journal the assignment reports forces at Aria's disposal.

Can anyone tell me if this is an over site in the mod - or have I missed something? If its a simple incorrect email from the mod - no worries. I am a bit of a completionist and don't want to miss out.

All help appreciated.

Been through the dlc three times now - found asset based on an email I read but didn't pay attention to, on a planet and retried - still same annoying email saying I've missed something. Found a few seemingly unrelated assets after reviewing the whole galaxy but I'd like to be certain of what's going on. I really hoping I'm missing something rather than the assignment or asset related is just not at all mentioned until failure.

All help appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Answering my own question - Omega dlc started fairly early - think I did it after Palaven's moon. This meant I didn't get Garrus asking for assistance on someone (happens after summit/Eve rescue) - which sets up an either/or between Aria and Garrus request both recieved after. Little annoying the DLC causes Aria's part to be unavailable before the actual assignment is available but there we go.

hopefully if anyone else hits this same situation this will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delayed response.

Before Omega the Aria's Forces should trigger (the first time you meet her and read the follow up mail).

Veterans v Criminals is a seperate assignment but the Criminals also contribute to Arias Forces assignment (but are not necessary to complete that). Vets v Crims assignment needs both Garrus and Aria alive, met, talked to and Omega DLC not played. It has a little bit of randomness to its timing as well.

By doing the Omega DLC right at the start of the game, it must screw up something. Neither assignment should start if you have already completed Omega. You certainly shouldn't get that random email from Aria after not having previous emails from her and Garrus.