.//Hack - Empty Skies

deathtoy92

Hi hi! First time poster, long time fan.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a dagger. Specifically Empty Skies from the .//Hack series.

.//Hack is an anime and game series based on the idea that a virtual game can have consequences in real life. (.//Hack is where Sword Art Online ripped off it's whole storyline) The main character starting with the game .//Hack Infection (First in a trilogy) is Kite. A 14 year old boy who starts his adventure in a VMMO called "The World." All kinds of craziness happens and Empty Skies ends up being his best weapons from the 2nd game through the 3rd game.

In the anime that follows the first game trilogy, .//Hack Legends of Twilight, 2 siblings win a contest that allows them to use the character looks of the legendary .//Hackers Kite and BlackRose. (Kind of irrelevant)

After .//Hack Legends of Twilight, .//Hack Roots picks up with a new cast. After the love interest in slain in combat (which leads to her becoming comatose in real life) the main character pursues her killer, Tri Edge (Who resembles Kite 100%). In .//Hack Legends of Twilight, Kite and BlackRose become the Legends of Twilight (hence the title) and protectors of "The World." Due to data corruption, the A.I. that was created to resemble Kite flips sides and Tri Edge ends up as the "ultimate evil" with Empty Skies being his signature weapon and staple throughout the following .//Hack G.U. trilogy games.

As a hardcore fan of stealth gameplay and daggers, I would absolutely love to see someone recreate Empty Skies into Skyrim (with some kind of fancy death animation for those killed with it possibly.) or point me to a simple guide to attempt it myself. Don't think it would be too hard to do, but my time is majorly limited as I work 14+ hours a day with maybe a day off. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I'd upload some pics but Nexus doesn't allow imgur to be posted.