[HELP] [Skyrim:SE] I can't fast travel or go near the Falkreath Hold

nikonami

So I've been playing Special Edition for a solid 35 hours or so and have been using mods. I've encountered a few times where I've had problems with the mods, but this is on a whole new level. While I'm doing the Dawnguard Quest (The one where you need to go to the ancestor glave near Falkreath), any time I go anywhere near Falkreath Hold (meaning anything past the east of helgen and south of the mill with the vampire), my game crashes and sends me to desktop. At first I thought it was mods, but I've had them all cleaned with TE5Edit and I've sorted out the load order using LOOT. So, my question is, anybody know why its crashing? And how to fix it. Just in case, here's the load order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp

6 6 climatesoftamriel.esm

7 7 moonlight tales special edition.esp

8 8 icepenguinworldmap.esp

9 9 dd - enhanced blood main.esp

10 a realisticwatertwo.esp

11 b violens se.esp

12 c beltfastenedquivers.esp

13 d wetandcold.esp

14 e adventurer's basement - bhm - all dlc.esp

and here's the crash log:

(This was right at the end of the log, I will also add the full log so you can see the rest)

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.ResetPosition() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 184

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellLoad() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 108

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.ResetPosition() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 184

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.OnCellLoad() - "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc" Line 108

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] VM is freezing...

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] VM is frozen

[12/30/2016 - 12:16:39PM] Saving game...

I've told others and it seems to have worked for them from what they've told me. the mod "WET & COLD" deactivate it. 2. RUN LOOT. 3. Load the game 3 Re-save the game without the "WET & DRY" mod exit out of the game and then re start the game and it should clear it up.

You see if you read on the main page of the WET & DRY mod some parts of that mod require SKSE and will cause CTD's until it's released for SSE.

I've told others and it seems to have worked for them from what they've told me. the mod "WET & COLD" deactivate it. 2. RUN LOOT. 3. Load the game 3 Re-save the game without the "WET & DRY" mod exit out of the game and then re start the game and it should clear it up.

You see if you read on the main page of the WET & DRY mod some parts of that mod require SKSE and will cause CTD's until it's released for SSE.

What quest in Falkreath and did you deactivate Wet and Cold?