XCOM - EU - Gender/Nationality/Class Probability SAVE FILE

Vellaura

I can't for the life of me get the Gender Ratio, Nationality and Class mods to work. I tried everything, went over the methods over and over still nothing. Followed everything precisely. I'm really over trying to get the mod working (keeps crashing my game) so out of desperation i would like to request a save file.

Could i perhaps please just request a save game file from someone that can get these mods to work and just send the save file over? I only want a preset soldiers fresh start, nothing crazy. Directly straight from the beginning, Normal, no Second Wave, No Advanced options. Starting in Africa.

6 Female Snipers (France, Norway, UK, Germany, Russia, USA )

2 Female Assault (UK, France)

2 Female Support (USA, Australia)

If someone could do this for me, i would really appreciate it, thanks! :smile: <3
Edited by askinn

• 7 months later...

Not sure what mods you're talking about, also sorry for the extremely delayed response, but there is a mod on the Nexus called MoreCommands by AzXeus that allows you to change gender, nationality, give individual XP, and many other things(not Class, though with Commander's Choice active you can choose the Class yourself) so that you can set this up. Also there's a mod called JumpStart by tracktwo that allows you to fully customize your start with many different factors. Hope this helps, and that you come back to see it lol.