"ghost" file removal?

Arneercool

I can see now why there might have been errors.

the way the mod was packaged, it might be that.

Double packed data will always cause problems.

(Main Files-10099-1-2)

(Patch-10099-1-2b)

------------------------------

Those two were packed within a rar file. IF the nexus version was also made this way? this is why you have left over data in Nmm.

But I'll continue seeing whats wrong.

I'm 99% sure that it is me that did something wrong during the uninstall process.

To replicate it you will need my kind of retardation, i'm not sure you are up for that monumental task. But i do appreciate the effort very much.

Edit, oh, that was fast, disregard the above.

But what now?

I'm 99% sure that it is me that did something wrong during the uninstall process.

To replicate it you will need my kind of retardation, i'm not sure you are up for that monumental task. But i do appreciate the effort very much.

Edit, oh, that was fast, disregard the above.

But what now?

lol, slow down, I have to look over some things. See, I do not use "Nmm" for good reason, but My reasons are my own.

I'll try to explain some things.

Microsoft's installer asks the user during it's install processes for that .net version to drop your security, disable it, so it can install that package.

#2. I find this very odd behavior as MS does not need to do that in the first place.

#3. This application is only seen required for this package "Nmm" that is forced.

#4. Windows 10 does not need this, some files IT uses are deleted on install anyway because the data does not meet new standards.

#5 Why on earth for one would I allow an application to slowly degrade my security in the first place in order to allow use of a tool used for gaming on My operating systems? Keep in mind, this is Microsoft's installer package doing this, so don't jump to conclusions.

#6. windows 10 any version is constantly kept up to date and we can not avoid that, it does in fact delete Unsigned data with out telling us this.

Bottom line is trust no one with your software and Operating systems to any body. You can be your own best Enemy.

Through Microsoft's own admission to this Guilt is there and acknowledged.

So I don't use programs that defeat my security for any reason..and get this, that disabled security never gets re-enabled. Sloppy windows never does clean up after its' self ,even after all these years, we need external programs to clean out the systems and registry files.

My opinions about how I do things are that, and just that, they are mine. I have no issues with programing things.

There is no need to force outdated software onto a system just to sort "mods " with.

Dynamite is what this is.

so there you have An opinion about that. The basics of Nmm are just like Fomm was.

Steam provides all you need for the game. The game it's self has a rudimentary mod order tools built in.

Mod sites are subjected to user inputs and host what ever wild ideas scriptwriters choose to use.

There is no way anyone in their right mind would double or triple package data and then upload it here. It's kinda dumb.

I think i have a vague idea where you are going with this.

I will look into avoiding nnm and other organizers in the future.

Also, win bears some of the guilt as i understand you, can't do much about that i guess.

Maybe i should just purge everything and give the game a 4 month break, at this point it seems as the least annoying option.

Urgh.

If any answers regarding how to remove "leftover" files, shows up, please let me know.

And again, thanks for you effort.

Edit, not sure about the size, but it sounds about right, and i'm not using "Realistic Guns and Bullets Overhaul". It is just a simple standalone sniper rifle(weapons mod)