"ghost" file removal?

Arneercool

This mod (MK14 EBR - Main Files) I have looked into and have repackaged it so I can store it Properly.

It came with an update esp and it came with Low Res textures, the problem is, there is not enough Low res to cover every thing with in the Ba2 archive it came with.

The main package is high res and has full coverage for what ever this thing IS ?

Using the 7z zip manager for 64bit, I placed the sorted repacked data as ultra to save some room.

For quick, and dirty editing, I use flash chips, things you use in cell phones as USB drives. They are small ssd drives basically.

smaller than your pinky fingernail. They hold and perform normally for my use. Cheap too. Some not so cheap.

I do a lot of editing on my Tablet, an android thing and use wireless transfers back and forth. So, compression is important in this regard to me.

I have no clue as to why the mod is not here, nor do I care. It might be on Bethesda web though? Don't know.

--------------------

every one that is human, will make mistakes. IF your a robot? well back to the manufacturer you go.

But, duplicating / Multiplying data is a big waste and is confusing and there is no reason for that to take place.

Not in this instance anyway. Fomm did do that too. Mo? I never looked into it. I never had reason too.

Nmm is not a tool I have chosen to use, only here for you I installed it. but am uninstalling right now as I am done with it.

It's an application I have no use for. Nor do I wish to waste space it chews up fast. Too many large mods can kill a system by this manner of software usage.

I use Mod Organizer 2.07 for Fo4's use. It suffices nexus mods and keeps the data folder clean.

But for advice: I can say that any mods you install from Bethesda, you can make your own install packages from them after you have downloaded them into the games system. and save copies of them so to use in Mo and in game uninstall them while hot connected to Bethesda web site IN game.

This removes the loose file disqualifications from steam and beth. Mo will load it all and keep only the copy you installed into Mo. Just 1.

Store all downloaded source files on an external drive encase your Harddrive begins to fail.

Tools too.