Fire Barrel Animation Broken

m3ltedfly

Hey guys, I had a playthrough with 130+ mods installed with no problems, except when I saw the fire barrel in Hangman's Alley, it was static with no animation, and from there on out every fire barrel is static with no animation. I have tried uninstalling every mod and deleting Fallout 4 and reinstalling. EVEN WITH a brand new install with completely vanilla game, the fire barrels just wont animate anymore. Please does anyone know what might be causing this?

PS I had previously used nvidiaprofile inspector to cap my fps at 74 for my 144hz monitor. I also had shadowboost and enboost installed. I have since removed the fallout 4 Nvidia profile and both shadowboost and enboost before I reinstalled to a new hard drive.

Thanks

Edited by m3ltedfly

Yeah I have since come to realize that. In an already broken POS game you should play it at the speed it was meant to be rendered at. Just f*** my life then Beth

BTW this is my save that it started happening in.

http://imgur.com/a/yy4jv

Spent 20+ hours building the mansion alone, please someone help! Anyone with modding experience?

Edited by m3ltedfly

Try disabling the fire barrel and then enable it. Then I think you might download another mod that changes the workbench lights list in some way. Like adds new lights or makes them brighter. Sorry if doesn't help. another idea is to verify your games files with Steam to see if your missing any files.