Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

I felt sad when i killed the skooma addict, I felt sorry for him :ermm:

exactly. Whenever I do DB quests, I learn not to talk to him, because when I do kill him, I just feel guilty about it... :confused:

The Dark Brotherhood is a guild of cold blooded sadistic murderers. If you feel anything but "he died too quickly," you do not belong there. Oblivion butchers the Dark Brotherhood, wussifies them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have n o regrets well kinda it was pretty sad when Lachance died :(

on another note teh creepiest part was when you go into teh lighthouse basment i actully read teh traitors journal lol tehn im jsut like "OK whacko" tehn i turned around and saw teh mothers head im like ewwwwwwwwwwww then i hit it with my sword :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think the worst part was killing the huge orc in DB sanctuary, as I pierced his heart with an arrow, he screamed

"Why, Brother?"

I was like, I am sorry Brother... very sorry...

I felt like the traitor, betraying their trust and friendship... Damn...

When I finished all of the missions, now that sucked.

I'm a super-cool assassin-man, and now they expect me to ferry a list of names from a statue to some lady? What is this?

Now, after sneaking through houses, hunting down people, coming as a shadow and leaving like the night, I'm reduced to being a daedra-damned messenger?

The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

do you know about the little easter egg with the "Mothers Head" 'item' ? o_O

it's quite interesting...

I saw the head, what's the Easter egg?

The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

Here's what I pulled from uesp.net in the oblivion easter eggs section

The item dubbed "Mother's Head" , from the quest "Following a Lead", is a reference from the slasher movie "Friday the 13th: part 2". Jason (the deranged and invulnerable killer) talks to the head of his decapitated mother, who was killed in an earlier movie.

I enjoyed the whole DB questline. Most of the kills I did from far away without even taking a second looks at my target after they were down. The only thing that phased me a little was the cleaning of the DB hideout. I took a liking to them by then and was honestly shocked when I got the order to "clean house".

As someone mentioned already, the Khajiit trader was the only one I was looking forward to killing, but when he suddenly gets all friendly I didn't know what to do for a moment... Then I shot him. Oh well, you signed up for a coldblooded assassin guild. What did you expect?

If you drop the head in the Farm House and talk to the "Fingers," no one seems to notice (or care) that the head is there. EXCEPT the traitor.