Hey folks

After many years, I decided to dig up my Fallout 3 GOTY edition. After I successfully modded Skyrim and Fallout NV, it was time to do the same with Fallout 3.

I went through most popular mods, checked mod lists here on Nexus etc. I downloaded about 100 mods, which I think a are necessary for a completely new Fallout experience.

I also stumbled across two big overhauls, Fallout 3 wanderers edition and FOOK 2. I tried FWE first, since it has good ratings, but I didn't like it, because only thing it does is getting you killed my everything much easier. I don't think Fallout 3 really needs that, it's already quite challanging in hardest dificulty. Then I tried FOOK 2. It's much more what I like, it adds tons of new gear to the game, but also it changes very, very much other things. Because of this, it is almost impossible to use together with most other mods, so I deinstalled it again. Still, I miss all the good weapons and armors FOOK 2 brought to the game.

So here my question: Is there any way, to just take out weapons/armor from the mod and only add those to the game?

I mean, how hard can it be?

Thanks for useful answers

• 1 year later...