AMA with Elianora - Audio

TheTokenGeek

7018713-1484608586.png

Thank you to everyone who joined in last night's AMA (Ask Me Anything) with our guest Elianora. It was a resounding success and I'm very grateful for the time that she and the community put aside to make it what it was. The questions received were great and I know Eli had a lot of fun answering them all. 

If you fancy taking a listen to the event, then please head on over to SoundCloud where we have uploaded the audio.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #46680255.

BlindJudge wrote: 7018713-1484608586.png

Thank you to everyone who joined in last night's AMA (Ask Me Anything) with our guest Elianora. It was a resounding success and I'm very grateful for the time that she and the community put aside to make it what it was. The questions received were great and I know Eli had a lot of fun answering them all. 

If you fancy taking a listen to the event, then please head on over to SoundCloud where we have uploaded the audio.

Thank you.

I only caught the last half of it, but I very much enjoyed what I did catch, it's nice to know I can listen to the whole thing now. Thank you Eli & Judge :)

Edit: Yeah, drowning doesn't sound pleasant, neither does giving birth come to think of it http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Traurig/smilie_tra_013.gif

Edited by blu377

In response to post #46680255. #46680600 is also a reply to the same post.

BlindJudge wrote: 7018713-1484608586.png

jim_uk wrote: Thank you.

Thanks to everyone involved!
It was sooo much fun, not only to hear what Elianora had to say but to read the posts!
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Good job Elianora! I've always read your pages and thought they were written in humor, not the way they were taken by so many. You confirmed it yesterday so, good on you!
Keep up your good work stick to it!

I've used several of Elianora's house mods and each one is brilliant. The attention to detail, creativity, how you acquire the property, the look of exterior & interior home with regard to its location, how it fits with the character type its intended for, and of course her signature wardrobes and named storage! Elianora is definitely among the best at creating high quality Skyrim real estate.