I can't get this message to go away

lefttounge

As far as I can tell there is no specific install guide for this specific ENB. You could Google or use YouTube to find video tutorials on how to install ENB in general if you want to - but it seems like the best bet is to follow the guide provided by the Mod Author exactly as they wrote it. Since things aren't working correctly right now, it's probably best to do exactly as the instructions say to be sure the installation is not what is causing this. Remove the files from your Skyrim folder and start completely fresh and hope for the best. If that doesn't work, then ensure the enbhost.exe and Skyrim are all being run as Administrator through the properties settings for those .exe's and hopefully that will fix it.

P.S. I posted bad info earlier, so I had to put that there. Sorry.

Edited by DaddyDirection

• 7 months later...

There are three files that need to be installed in your main Skyrim (NOT Skyrim/Data) folder for enb to work: enbhost, d3d9.dll, and enblocal.ini. Your preset will install others has needed, but that's only for the graphical enhancements. Do you use the default, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim as your install location? If so, you need to set the entire folder to have Admin privileges. If you have done that, and you're sure it took (Windows can be a PITA with this) I would look into setting enbhost as a trusted program with your AV software.