Possible Crash fix for players using Xinput controllers

Steeloid

Just recently I had a problem with fallout 3 crashing 1-2 minutes after loading my save file.I am using NMM (nexus mod manager) and the fose and CASM mods and have the latest version of the unofficial patch and I didn't have any problems for long while, all of a sudden the game crashed on me saying windows experienced a problem while running the game I tried running the game through the manager using fose and loaded up my save only to have it crash again after 1-2 minutes. I eventually found out after trying a couple things that it was the vibration setting in the control menu that I had turned on (without realizing it) that was the problem. After turning the vibration setting off and restarting the game (it said I had to close the game and running it again to save the change) I loaded my save and lo and behold no more crashing.So for anyone having problems with constant crashing when loading saves and using a controller try turning off the vibration setting if it's on and closing and running it again like I did.I thought I'd share this method as I do not realize the vibration setting can crash the game (this might happen with Fallout: New Vegas as well but I haven't tried it)

PS: if your wondering how I could have changed the vibration setting without knowing it's because I have go into the control menu and disable the controller and then go back into the game to be able to use the console (the keyboard and mouse don't work when the controller is enabled) if anyone knows a fix for this please post, I'm sure I won't be the only one whos grateful for it(again it's probably the same in Fallout:New Vegas but I haven't tried it.)

Edited by Steeloid