Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

Morrowind Uppgrade will be as the name says a uppgrade to morrowind. And I need some ideas to make it nice the allready taken features is this,

-New Dungeons

-New npcs that travels between cities

-New quests

-Caravans and flying world

-GhostGate siege

This up here are taken but I still need more, some ideas that are orginally and still large. All of the ideas are welcome!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good. How about a few more not-cheating oppurtunities for the player to make a home? Caves, small cottages, towers, houses, etc. Maybe a guar transport system to Ghostgate.

In the Ghostgate siege you mentioned, who or what is attacking it?

In the Ghostgate siege you mentioned, who or what is attacking it?

The siege is not just a battle, you will be avaible after you have gain some ranks in the temple to speak to a man in ghostgate that will give you the orders to take the position as a leader there. I have added so you can send out people from ghostgate to red mountain to hunt down creatures. And you must protect ghostgate from the now attacking coruptus beasts, (there will not be a huge battle just a little at some nights) and the beasts will come five and five at the time and try to attack. And I have made some new quests that will be at red mountain.

Sounds good. How about a few more not-cheating oppurtunities for the player to make a home? Caves, small cottages, towers, houses, etc. Maybe a guar transport system to Ghostgate.

And yes i have allready done some houses that the player can build. And the guar ride that travells to ghostgate is a great idea, i will take it.

maybe u could also add available and buildable strongholds like forts and things that u can pay someone to add towers and rooms/guards servants I dont know thats what i think is cool

Yes I have allready made in some strongholds like ebonheart and buchmoth etc some buildable towers. You will need to pay taxes for them if you want to keep them and you must pay some money to build them. You can even buy containers and different tables chests desks and much more.

can u maybe change the big button entrance to the ghost gate i have always thought that the island would be introuble if dagoth ur learned how to push it

Yes that was one of the first thing i thought about when i made Ghostgate siege, and for the answer on your question yes i have made some ordinators that patrols just outside in some area. But there are just two of them. Should i make some other protection of the swith on ghostgate or what do you think?

Archived