Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

u should add some guard towers with archers in them on either side

The purpose of Ghostgate is really only to contain the creatures of ash and blight; not to initiate an all-out war on them. The Temple has experienced enough losses without sending more warriors into the waste.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes there is only blight creatures and ash of course that should be there. But with more warriors they could more easely protect morrowind from the beasts. And with the button there in ghostgate, is there a easlier way to protect the button without having ordinators around it? I mean thay not just stands around there, they have patrols to make so it isnt all the time the button is in protection.

i was playing island of the dead mod and he trapped things like rugs and markings on the ground maybe one of your missions is to place these magic markings or maybe they are just already there

ah to make it harder when they attack they could try to get through

but best thing is talk to the guy who mad isl of the dead and ask him how he trapped stuff but he is german kannst du sprechen deutsch?

i was playing island of the dead mod and he trapped things like rugs and markings on the ground maybe one of your missions is to place these magic markings or maybe they are just already there

hmm that could be in some use, if the ghostgate is in crisis and the guards cant hold the enemy back then your task could be to lay out some traps. Or at the red mountain you could have the quest to make traps and set them out just somewhere and see if your enemy is falling for it.

No i am not good at dutch, in fact i cant say a word.

ah i also think maybe a special key that only vivec or maybe the head priest guy has and u need his permission to do stuff in side ghost gate

No. There are quite a few quests that involve going ino Ghostgate, so it would be bad for Saryoni or Vivec to have a key that lets you in. Ghostgate is a public place, and there is no reason for it to be locked. The monsters aren't going to attack from the side with the doors.

Well you have right in that, when i think about it, there will be quests blocked with the pilgrim that are going to the shrine and probably much more. And the traps should not be there after all, i mean think if somebody that is not a enemy gets hurt? that is not the right way. But the traps should possibly just affect on the "creatures" and not at npcs would that be good?

And all of this with the attacks of the monsters, here are some ideas when all of this should start.

-there should be some new sickness thats spreads and the ghostgate warriors must investigate it

-After killing dagoth ur he lays a curse over red mountain and the spirit of the mountain will awake

-Or should it just be there when you come, that it stands new warriors from the beginning?

To avoid helpless pilgrims getting slaughtered by the beasts of the 6th House, maybe the beast attacks should be disabled during that particular mission, allowing a safe passage to the shrine, as it is inside the Ghostfence itself.

ghost gate aside maybe u could say they attack the gate abandon the idea after lets say 20 assaults and then they start to dig a tunnel and each day u dont do something it gets bigger until they come out if u dont prevent it

Archived