Morrowind Uppgrade

Almelexia

Yeah that is a good idea, how would it look like if you camed with the women on the pilgrimage to the ghostgate and all was in war and dead bodies everywhere?!

And that should not be so hard to do, or is it more people that should come trough ghostgate in quests? well if it is more then it will be more difficult.

Isnt it the disable code for the questlog? like this

If ( Hr_Pilgrim == 5 )

disable

endif

IF ( hr_Pilgrim == 10 )

enable

or something like that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then I can make that block when you do the quest. And now i have writed down everything about the attacks now how about the npcs, what will be the most life full npc? I have made that the most of the npcs in the closest cities like balmora and seyda neen and pelagiad is wandering around in the city and in the nights they go in to the houses and locks the doors after them.

A thing that i have made today is the nightlight as i call it, when it becomes night the windows at the houses starts to light just like there are candles behind them. It looks nice at the dark nights of morrowind.

Should the nights in morrowind be darker?

there are small bands of bandits in morrowind correct well what if there is a hidden

citie of bandits

now about your darker question there isnt really any thing that should be done about that except if there is a bad part of town like back allies with thugs n pick pockets then those should be dark plus if your trying to show a mystical setting like tel arhun would be ruined if there where a gigantic light hangin around

Yes and in the dark corners of the towns when you pass by a thif you may be pickpocked and he will run away. And another thing is that when you walk in a alley you see a thief robbing a old woman, and what do you do then.

And with the nights of morrowind, there should be some new things outside in the dark, i mean that some night a gang of pilgrims stopps by at the tavern or something like that.

when u see the lady being robbed u need some hint that she was robbed like she will say hey stop him or something that appears on the bottom of your screen...

now about the pilgrims i have an idea a band of either bards or something traveling from town to town all over the island like from balmara to seyda then to pelagied then to balmara then to seyda and u could have say four groups rotating on the east side of the island and then four groups rotating on the west side and they should ovcourse tell stories and maybe invite u to come

this sounds like its gonna take alotta work but do u have alota time

Not a bad idea. it could be accomplished with a long cave with lots of in_moldcave_endcaps. And, every day, one or more of the endcaps could be disabled to make a longer tunnel. Parhaps if the main force attacking Ghostgate were stopped, the progress on the tunnel would halt. It's too bad the editor doesn't allow land to be sculpted horizontally.

Yay! 600 posts!!!!! :D *basks in all the glory*

As far as the pilgrims are concerned, why not have a mage in the tower of Ghostgate? He/she could teleport the entire group with himself (like they do for the single transport mages) with some of he bouyant armigers (That way they can earn their keep rather than hanging around the ghostgate all of the time). When the pilgrimage is done, the mage teleports everyone back to Ghostgate. Get rid of those stupid big buttons anyway, and the gate is stronger as the opening is not needed - the only way through the gate is using the mages.

thatss a sweet idea.... maybe there could be some legend made u find a book read about it journal updated and then u have a quest for the temple to find the lost entrance through the ghost fence and u could put a bunch of moss n logs around the building so it almost looks like just a mound....

or maybe dagoth ur wasnt really the evil in the mountain and the true evil comes out....... and u and a band of 5 highordinators must stop him

Archived