Bound Dagger in Helgen, please?

ProfessorDetective

I'd do this myself, but I do not have the energy or patience to learn how to use the Kit. I like bound weapons. I hate the fact that you don't START the game with any bound weapons. You always have to wait for the tome to turn up in a chest or in a merchant's stocks, mostly because there wasn't a low-level bound spell until Dragonborn added the Novice-level Dagger spell... to Solsthiem and nowhere else. With the DLCs, pretty much, BEING part of the standard game, at this point, I honestly wouldn't mind a mod that just dumps the tome for the dagger somewhere in Helgen for you to pick up as a starting spell. Maybe put it with the Sparks spell tome in that cage with the mage or something. It'd fell less cheaty then using the console and even more convenient than going to the College. (See this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70752/) Or add it to the Riverwood Trader's stock, maybe? Or Ferringar's at Dragonsreach? Getting ahold of a NOVICE spell such as this should NOT require going on a trek specifically for it. Please and Thank You!

Edited by ProfessorDetective

• 2 years later...