Bloodbound - Rise of the Alpha [WIP | Werewolf DLC]

xBasilius

Hello everyone! So about a week ago I put up a post on Reddit for an interest check on the potential of a werewolf DLC mod basically creating an entire new quest line to play through as a werewolf that is independent of the Companions from vanilla Skyrim. I personally loved the Companions quest line but there was something unsatisfying about it once I was complete with it. I didn’t quite feel like I had quenched my thirst for a full werewolf playthrough. I also felt like it was a bit too easy. One day you’re a “new blood” and the next day you’re the Harbinger. This didn’t make sense to me and quite honestly broke a bit of my immersion. I decided to scour the community for a fix to this but came to find that mostly werewolves were given overhauls and cool perks but not necessarily a story. That’s when I decided to try to fix this issue and make one of my own with the hopes that others would enjoy it as well.

Now that the long life-story introduction is over… To get a mod of this scale built is going to take some time. That being said, I would like to extend my search into the community for potential writers, modders, and voice actors to help create this into the vision that I see it as. I’m personally new to modding but I’m ambitious and would really love to see this mod blossom not just for the community but for myself as well.

For now, I will only be recruiting a couple writers who are interested as the other positions will open up once I have a more in-depth script and quest line created. I have the following criteria if you wish to be apart of my team:

WRITER GUIDELINES

• Must be professional in that you submit work in a timely, continuous fashion that adheres to agreed upon deadlines.
  • Must be willing to contribute your time for free. This is completely hobby based and unpaid.
  • Must be able to write in an organized, script format.
  • Must be able to create intricate, unique, and compelling characters and stories.
  • Must be able to be flexible and capable of working with others.
  • Must be able to keep mod updates and information away from the public until given explicit permission to release.
  • Must have a reliable source of communication (Skype preferred).
  • Must have a creative mind!

For inquiries please feel free to PM me here at the Nexus or contact me via my email: [email protected]. I really look forward to working with others from this community, building this mod and putting out updates to get feedback on how to make it better. Most importantly, I look forward to making sure this mod is the best it can be so upon release it’s everything I could have hoped for.

Thank you for your time.