[LE] Script Writer Wanted for Help with custom spells

Torkkar

OK so basically I made this mod called Ancient Soul Trap (Details on steam workshop) and my original script writer dropped out of contact so I need someone who can rewrite the script to add a Custom Black Soul Gem (Empty) to inventory basically I'm trying to remake WOW's old Soul Siphon spell cause I'm sick of hunting for black soul gems every 5 mins. to that end the current mod works but I want to make some adjustments as currently here's my issues:

• Inventory can become clogged with hundreds of empty soul shards (Value 0 empty & filled)
  • I want to make tired spell variations for Adept, Expert, & Master but my scriptwriter's MIA so I can't edit the script at all

So for issue 1 I have an answer but I don't know if its at all possible I want to add a decay timer of 10sec to the empty Soul Shards so if the spawn on hit generates many shards all the empties just vanish while the filled ones remain, I also want to change the model of my soul shard to a different gem (one of the flawless ones) & its weight down from 1 to 0.1, the weight I can probably figure out in the Creation kit but I'm not sure the rest is even possible.

Lastly I'm working on another spell one to make a trueish Necromancer essentially I want it to work like Summon Dead Thrall in which it revives 1 (2 with perk) nearby corps as an un-timed Zombie My spells in this regard are going to be Summoning "armies" the first one will use corpses to summon Skeletons up-to 5 (10 with Perk) at once But I'm not sure how to set the limits for this or again even if its possible to adjust the limit of summons per spell, The Second spell here will Summon 5-10 Dead Thralls I don't plan on any Deadric variations for these but would like some help if anyone can please.

Again my questions are:

1. Can I make a De-spawn timer on inventory items? if so how?
  2. Can I alter the model of a black soul gem empty/filled? if so how?
  3. Can I alter the Spawn limit of Conjuration spells? if so how?
  4. Are you willing to help me with the creation processes / Scripting?

if so to number 4 please PM me here so we can get started I'll explain all the details in the PM's you will also receive credit for your work on my Workshop Page(s)

For those who made it this far thank you for your time and I look forward to all your responses / any help you can provide have a nice day.

1. Possible, but it won't be a 'timer'. You'd need to use a script attached to the player alias on a quest. Use the OnItemAdded event to register for a single update when the incoming item is the item you wish to have removed. When the update hits, remove the item. Drawback, update events do not always fire when expected due to pauses in the game or uses of the wait/sleep menu. For this case it may be a non-issue.

2. Yes. On the object record for your soul gem simply change the assigned model with the desired model. You should have two records, one for empty and one for full, change them both accordingly.

3. No idea.

4. Not really interested. Sorry.

Why can't you edit the script that you have? Or did they not give you a copy of the script?

well when it comes to coding & things like batch files & scripting I'm sort of Dyslexic I can read them but never understand them and i don't have a copy of them. also from the way you describe the script it sounds like it would fire off at any time removing the empty gem before it would be filled.

also I found how to change the model but somethings wrong I can't find any other clutter apart from one added by another mod and It won't let me copy & paste a path into the field I can make any spells I want in the Creation Kit but when it comes to everything else I suck lol.