Modders willing to work on interesting ideas!

Well my idea is quite simple. With the recent release of Cannabis Skyrim I thought of how their should be clothing and/or armors that have a more hippie style. I am talking Woodstock style. Skyrim is very nature centered so bringing more free spirited clothing would be interesting. Just something to think about. Sounds insane, but Skyrim lacks the free spirit clothing.

Well my idea is quite simple. With the recent release of Cannabis Skyrim I thought of how their should be clothing and/or armors that have a more hippie style. I am talking Woodstock style. Skyrim is very nature centered so bringing more free spirited clothing would be interesting. Just something to think about. Sounds insane, but Skyrim lacks the free spirit clothing.

Oh so hippie stuff is all you want. yeah I think you should go to the mod request thread instead.

Hi, I am looking for a modder to help me with a project I have plans for. I have three mods I want to test my hand at but literally no knowledge of where to begin. Two of the mods are racial mods and one is an armor mix up mod that takes two vanilla armors and combines them to make one piece. I have Blender, Gimp, Nifskope, and various other recommended tools but no idea where to begin. If anyone who is skilled with making modded armors would be willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.