Glass Dwemer Hybrid Weapons and Armor

Deleted38531765User

i want someone to make hybrid glass dwemer weapons and armor where the metal parts are dwemer in design with the ornamental glass pieces, and i want a special weapon for my rp experience in the game a dwarven gear sword (2H/Greatsword) with a Centurion Dynamo Core centered in the middle where the round bit is between the blade and grip so that the center of the core can be seen spinning and i would like the classic dwemer metal color but i want the blade to have a kind of circuitry pattern to it something like the picture below, but without the numbers, i do however want the number 27 on the pommel the reason i want this custom weapon is i rp as an assassins creed Assassin within skyrim and this sword will be my Sword Of Eden i cannot afford to pay but most modders make stuff free anyway so im hoping someone will make this a public mod, i would but i have not the skills required to do something like thishttp://previews.123rf.com/images/pzaxe/pzaxe1002/pzaxe100200447/6436335-Abstract-golden-electronic-industrial-circuit-board-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Edited by Guest