[LE] Getting my Mods to SE/PS4...

Ketaroz

Okay...

I have not modded for Skyrim for more than 4 years...
Guess what... I got a deal to get the Skyrim SE at my PS4, and guess what, the old love came back. :smile:)

I have some mods, done long time ago, that I would like to make avaliable to SE in PS4.

Can someone one spread some light on it for me? What I will have to do? The steps?

OKAY! I know it can be an extremely noobie question... please.. be nice.... this just a old school modder, from the time PC was the only "modable" Skyrim... just catching up...

Best,

Ket

Do you have the Skyrim Special Edition available to you? This means that you've either purchased the SE or you had the full Skyrim original edition including ALL DLC active on your Steam account before the cutoff date (which was in late October 2016 I believe).

Assuming yes to the above, you'll need to download the official Bethesda launcher from their website and install the new Creation Kit for the SSE - the new CK is not available for download on Steam as the original CK was. Load up your mods in the new CK and hit save. Depending on what the mod does, you may be done. Some things to be aware of can be found in this thread if your mod is more complex (should read anyways, lots of good info in the top post):

https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/

Good luck.