Resident Evil 4 CAMERA AND ANIMATIONS

Guest deleted4381600

Guest deleted4381600

I would like to see a mod to change the game camera like Resident Evil. Any way to make character hold pistols like Leon?

http://www.round1.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/maxresdefault.jpg And a way he shoots:

RE4_new_3.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I will give you feed back on that monkey, thanks!

In light of the Resident Evil 2 remake ive been recreating my game in spirit of the franchise. I really want a mod that captures the old school feel, down to where they even hold 2 handed weapons "from the hip" when you hip fire.

Similar to fallout 3, New vegas came close to how the pistol animation was, they just didnt have 2 hands, similar to a mod out now for 3rd person (a 1st person one is seperate, by wardaddy i believe) Ill let you know how the mod works.

Edit: after research i successfully found a mod containing RE4 camera angels, its called- "camera presets" featuring 'life is strange' camera angels too, which isnt bad with the wide field of view. More info to come on animations,

Final Opinion: after doing research, and actually crashing my system a few times, WAR is not what we "evil" fans seek. The author admits to not being able to identify the issues with the left arm not properly working. Ultimately, in my opinion, there are better mods.

Edited by Freekahzoyd

My main issue with the camera setting in FO4 isn't the camera itself, but that up close in 3rd person in FO4 the bullets don't seem to hit where the aiming dot is, whether I use default or a more RE4-style camera. Anybody else have this problem? Precision aiming in 3rd person super wonky? Just me?

Edited by gob2

• 8 months later...