BRAHMINs are freaking me out!

knilthas

Hey guys, anyone else is getting freaked out by the friggin brahmins? you know those monstreous 2 headed cows, that's probably given you a brahmin-Phobia since fallout3. (they always freaked me out but god damn, they scared the s#*! out of me a few months back when i stumbled upon one indoors, fcker almost gave me a heart attack!!!!!)

whether you are also repulsed by the brahmins, or dont give a shi@t please feel free to participate in this discussion!

You are highly encouraged to offer your suggestions on how I (we, if i am not alone in this) can replace all of them brahmins with robots.

is it possible to do it by console commands, or by modifying some txt?

i know that there's alredy a mod to replace pack brahmins, but that's not gona cut it, am looking to MAKE ALL OF THEM ......POOOOOoooossshhhh (wind sfx, and elaborate hand movements)....... vanish.

Hey guys, anyone else is getting freaked out by the friggin brahmins? you know those monstreous 2 headed cows, that's probably given you a brahmin-Phobia since fallout3. (they always freaked me out but god damn, they scared the s*** out of me a few months back when i stumbled upon one indoors, fcker almost gave me a heart attack!!!!!)

whether you are also repulsed by the brahmins, or dont give a shi@t please feel free to participate in this discussion!

You are highly encouraged to offer your suggestions on how I (we, if i am not alone in this) can replace all of them brahmins with robots.

i know that there's alredy a mod to replace pack brahmins, but that's not gona cut it, am looking to MAKE ALL OF THEM ......POOOOOoooossshhhh (wind sfx, and elaborate hand movements)....... vanish.

Just go to your Fallout ini. and type " bScaryBrahminSpawnCount=0". :dry:

Hey guys, anyone else is getting freaked out by the friggin brahmins? you know those monstreous 2 headed cows, that's probably given you a brahmin-Phobia since fallout3. (they always freaked me out but god damn, they scared the s*** out of me a few months back when i stumbled upon one indoors, fcker almost gave me a heart attack!!!!!)

rofl, i take it that i should type : BrahminSpawnCount=0

Edited by knilthas

rofl, i take it that i should type : BrahminSpawnCount=0

Yeah. It might work. Might not. :smile: It would actually look like this; bEnableBrahminSpawn=0

You can get a mod which stops them mooing. I use it. I also kill every non-settlement Brahmin I see , and regularly go to Finch Farm to kill the 3 or 4 which spawn there plus Postal Square to kill the one there. They are they are the most stupidly conceived, ugly and irritating creatures I have ever seen in a video game.

I used to have a glitch in my game which allowed me to kill Brahmin in settlements without the settlers reacting, so when they turned up at my deluxe swimming pool and hotel at Murkwater I would slaughter them immediately. After about 5 died they stopped coming.

Haven't got a problem with them. They can be a bit cumbersome in a crowded settlement though, so I'm using a mod that turns provisioners' brahmins into dogs. Before that, I used one that turned them into eyebots. The only brahmin that genuinely annoys me is Trachcan Carla's, which keeps trying to share my double bed at Sanctuary.

Remember too that if you come across the lady that sells them, the ones she sells are synth infiltrators. :smile: Every now and then you can hear them reporting back to the Institute. Usually about what human settler would be a good candidate to replace.

This I didn't know. Never came across her - where is she and and can you kill her?