I'm The Dragonborn - Stay Out Of My Way

audiodef

I've tried the Move Dammit mod, but it doesn't quite provide the feeling I'd like to have in the game that the Dragonborn is important. I'd like a new mod that causes any and all followers to automatically back up, turn around, whatever, and immediately get out of your way, at all times, without having to walk into them for 30 seconds before they get a clue, if ever. I'd also like this same mod to give you the power to order your followers to immediately stop using whatever smithing station they're using. One of my followers at one point would not stop using a chopping block. Very annoying. And maybe while we're at it, have this mod's installer offer the option of automatically forcing all followers to wait outside the building you're entering. With a follower mod, having ten people crowd around you in a little shop makes you want to shout 'em all to pieces. While you can tell them to wait outside, an automatic option is nice, and I think it fits into the "just stay outta my way" functionality I'd like this mod to provide.