How come some movable objects won't delete?

psrfreddyz06

For example, When i load up a esp file, i find some stuff on a shelf, When i delete them from the list, save the esp, start the game, the objects are gone. BUT when i exit the game, start up the GECK and load up the esp, the movable objects that i deleted is back and i have to remove them again.. Why is this?

Cheers.

Is this vanilla content?

Yes it is, It is a poker rack and some pokerchips that won't delete. The objects are Vanilla (From Dead Money DLC i believe). But the esp/cell the objects are in is a mod.

Cheers

Well the base object being vanilla wasn't what I meant. It is the ref-ID I was talking about.

And like M48A5 said ... you should never delete them ... either disable or move them below the floor.

However you state the ref object is in another .esp ... and if you are using that file as a master of a new .esp.

Then you're probably best to follow that same rule.

But with you saying the ref-object shows up in game after making a deletion record in your new .esp.

Then I would guess it's your load order causing that ?

Is this vanilla content?

Yes it is, It is a poker rack and some pokerchips that won't delete. The objects are Vanilla (From Dead Money DLC i believe). But the esp/cell the objects are in is a mod.

Cheers

Well the base object being vanilla wasn't what I meant. It is the ref-ID I was talking about.

And like M48A5 said ... you should never delete them ... either disable or move them below the floor.

However you state the ref object is in another .esp ... and if you are using that file as a master of a new .esp.

Then you're probably best to follow that same rule.

But with you saying the ref-object shows up in game after making a deletion record in your new .esp.

Then I would guess it's your load order causing that ?

I just changed my load order with loot. Now the objects will delete. My custom .esp was too far done in the load order. GECK did so that it went last in the order when i saved it. You learn something new everyday! (of course i won't save the file with the deleted objects, i will just keep them disabled) Thank you very much!

Edited by psrfreddyz06