What are some of your most bizzare or awesome deaths or kills?

Lutine

As said by the topic title.

For me, my first jet kill was an accidental midair collision. :psyduck:

For a bizarre moment, I was playing a Karkand airmap, forgot which one, but the transport helicopter somehow became wedged in between two floors, 90 degrees to the ground. It refused to budge, and I decided to stay there the entire game on full throttle for the laughs. The best part was the cockpit was in between two floors and was unreachable by gunfire and grenades. :D

It's too bad I didn't have Fraps running.

(just happened) I was having a snipe-off on Wake Island. There was a sniper set up on the carrier that refused to move, so i thought 'why not teach him a little by out sniping him'.

So i took out my favorite setup for long range encounters (L96, 12x, Bipod, Flash Suppressor) and set up on the hill behind C. Pulled the trigger and watched the bullet heading toward the enemy sniper. As its about to hit him, the enemy Venom goes in front, and i get a double headshot collateral on the gunners of it. 1003m and 1004m respectively.

Wish so hard i had my recorder going at the time :(

I like to fight matches from behind the controls of any sort of vehicle, it's what Im experienced at, where my perks are, and that along with the engineer class is where I've focused this time around. My best kills were both on the same server. and Kharg island.

Vehicle: T-90 MBT

Weapon: main cannon

Killed: AH-6 "littlebird"

How? I was rolling through the streets of Kharg island, returning to base after a little unscrupulous fun over at the enemy base. I was well up for the evening, having engaged in several fun tank V tank engagements and won all but two, and in both having been able to beat a retreat and return for revenge. I was rolling back to base, when a Littlebird swung out from behind a building, the pilot obviously inexperienced, but zealous and able to take me out. I shouted at my gunner "LITTLEBIRD! 12'! KILL HIIIMM!!!!!!!!!!!' and then realise my gunner had gotten out. With just my coax, I fired on the littlebird, which swerved, misguidedly thinking my 7x58 coax could even hurt him, and swung in low to strafe me."Alright you whirly bastard" I thought "come and get it!' he flew right at me, and I drove right at him, cresting a berm and bringing my cannon up, the chopper was about 20 metres away, and I decided I was going to go all or nothing, so I swapped to the main gun, aimed high, and fired. The shot missed but the littlebird paniced and whirred away towards the RU base. But he stayed low.I revved up the tank and cruised after him, and caught up to him when he stopped to strafe the warehouse spawn. This time there was no escape, and even though he saw me and tried to dodge, my cannon round hit him squarely in the cockpit at about 290 metres long and 40 high.

Vehicle: RU ADATS "tunguska-M"

Weapon: flak

Killed: US ADATS "Striker AA"

How? I'd been sitting on the hill on Kharg island, later in the same day as I'd nailed the helo with a T90, merrily popping helos with my missiles and engaging the jets dogfighting overhead. AA is extremely effective in BF3, and their helo pilot was a helpless ragey childish little git. I killed him again and again, he seemed to think you simply needed to pop flares to evade missiles, but the Tunguska was too well designed for that, and I shot him down again and again with my missiles. In a white hot rage, he accused me of hax. I accused him of being a ragemonster. He said he was going to kill me. I said he was going to get shot down again. He said AA was OP. I said cookies where delicious. Some minutes later I heard the pitterpatter of shells on my armour and turned my turret around to see an amazing thing: him charging up the hill like the Light Brigade in the USA AA gun. Lawdy-oh, some people can't take a hint! I thought.He rushed straight at me, too angry to use his brain. I fired back, but rolled back and hull down, forcing him to shoot at my turret as he struggled over the rough ground. he had fired first, and was about to knock me out when I bailed out. He kept firing, disabling my ADATS but it was too late.

I slipped down the hill to his own disabled ADATs, drew my RPG, and blew it up. From the fire he charged out, shooting wildly at me with an M-93r Raffica, I calmly drew my MP-412 REx and headshot him. He said he was going to report me for aimbotting and left the server. I went back up the hill and repaired my AA gun, whistling.

Edited by Vindekarr

i dont own Bf3, but i was playing on my friends Ps3. i was running (dk the map) and i like, got teleported i guess? from where i was on top of a roof. not entirely sure what happened? but anyways i was right behind a guy who was on the roof and i knifed him....poor chap, but the next thing makes it even worse. as i turned around to head down the stairs i see he had a claymore set up. lol....guy was probably freaking cause i managed to knife him without setting off his claymore lol.

Not really bizarre, but I had more than three kills with a guy loading up a Jeep with C4 and trying to kill me in my AA.

OK, that's alright, smart idea.

Not when you charge me from the front again and again and again. :facepalm:

I hit a guy with a jet. Directly too. I also blew a tank up while spinning in circles around it so it couldn't shoot me. ^_^

Yeah thats funny to do isnt it. Yesterday there was a whole lot of people using the enemy air assets to get onto the construction site at E on Gulf of Oman. Every person i saw chuting in i would fly into with my jet. If i missed, then id simply come around for another pass or let the chopper deal with them. I got about 15 kills just hitting them :D

Mine was on Wake Island 2014 in the F-35, I took the jet to the B flag and surprisingly NOBODY was there (my team nor the others). So I tried something that was new to me, hovering. I hovered in relatively the same area and started to cap the flag. A rocket whooshes by my jet and I see a guy on the ground reloading his shot. Spitfire! Machine gun him down! Aiming at him unbalanced me though, but that was a blessing in disguise since a tank fired at me! I landed the jet on a building, disabled the tank, the guy got out and i took him out with my pistol.

After all this I felt pretty bad ass, until I killed myself taking off from the top of the building in the jet.

I think the fail cancels out the winning.