What are some of your most bizzare or awesome deaths or kills?

Lutine

My most bizarre kill was when I was lying on the roof of the hotel on Golf Of Oman. I was sniping but no one was in my usual range so I got bored and just decided to randomly shoot at enemies running from A to B and C and the first shot I made from rough estimation was a headshot over 675 meters right in the run.

My most bizarre death was when I played Operation Metro and was jumping down the stairs from B to C and someone lying there whom I didn't see one-shot me with the DAO-12 when I was jumping over him.

• 1 month later...

My most bizarre death was when my friend slowly pulled his jet up close to a small hill and let me drive on top of it with my jeep. I had covered the jeep in C4 and planned to kill a helicopter with it. Once he tried to take off though, I blew up and he got shot towards the ground and got stuck. He stayed like that for a while because we had three engineers keeping him alive :P.

My most strange kill was on Caspian Border. The same friend and I were attempting to launch a tank across the map, so I was dying and placing 5 anti-tank mines with each life. We had a massive pile going, but right as I was about to detonate them an enemy jeep came and roadkilled me and set off the anti-tank mines which launched the tank and killed the three people in the jeep.

• 8 months later...
Once with a friend on Skype, I put C4 on the Venom at operation firestorm. We flew at the enemy chopper, but some people joined our chopper >.< I blew myself up together with the enemy Kasataka, got 5 kills and 4 friendly kills. what resulted into a ban from that server xD I didn't mean to kill my team mates or something :S

heheh.

Mine: back in Bad Company 2, I shot down a particularly badly piloted, fully loaded HIND with a flak gun, was celebrating being a hero, when the whole bloody HIND fell on my gun and got revenge. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Best kills? I got a whole match without dying once, sitting up on a hill(can't remember the name, it's got the American landing ship tho) in an ADATS making merry shooting down the noob pilots as they flopped around the sky. One of them got so angry at the fact I kept nailing him every time he flew overhead he claimed I was using hax. It wasn however, his fault, he just kept flying straight towards me, and then using his flares waaaaaay too early, usually before I'd fire my salvo. Well eventually he got so upset he came up the hill with a bazooka to destroy the ADATS that had so ruined his day. I simply got out, drew my trusty MP-412 and killed him in a single headshot. The screaming...

...it was so sweet :devil:

It was doubly sweet because it was essentially a redux of my earlier post.

Edited by Vindekarr

• 2 months later...
I had a jet on my tail...after about a minute of dodging all of his weapons, he finally hit me with a stream of gunfire. While my engine was on fire, I pulled up to eject...as I launched into the air I laid out some C4 all over him. I pulled out my parachute and watched him fly by...pulled the trigger and BOOM...he was right next to a fully loaded huey. It was amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Used to be that if you jump on the prop before the chopper pilot jumps in you can surf it while he takes off for a bit, sometimes. Then you die horribly. Not sure if you still can or not.

• 1 month later...

1 - Trying to shoot down a chopper with a tank, missed all shots, some seconds later, "enemy killed", the tank shell must have traveled the whole map and hitted an unlucky guy.

2 - Again with a tank, in the russian base at Caspian Border I saw a chopper in the american base, I shot, and I destroyed the heli, pure luck again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I occasionally play BF3 on my friend's PS3 and I had an awesome death while playing on that map where there's that huge television mast that falls over (Caspian Border?). I was driving over the field where it falls with a small truck, while getting shot at by enemy heli, a tank, some guys with grenade launchers and RPGs and my gunner got shot out by a sniper. Perfect Hollywood set, since everyone was after me (don't ask why), nobody hit me, but there were explosions everywhere, bullets whizzing by and I was already injured... All this just to smash into the mast as it fell right into my path, just meters from me, destroying the truck and killing me.

Edited by xrayfishx