What are some of your most bizzare or awesome deaths or kills?

Lutine

Back when I played this on the 360, a friend and I were in Conquest on Grand Bazaar. Found a little corner store with shelves and everything, broke the glass and just sat there. I got the idea to just place C4 everywhere, and he put his anti-tank mines. We had the explosives specialization too, and we just walked away to cap some objectives. Well, we would have, until a random tank will all the slots filled managed to drive into the store, causing a HUGE explosion. Killed everyone in the tank, but we somehow survived. It was really epic.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For myself, I was on Kharg Island (Hardcore) with a couple friends going around the outside of the map to snipe from anywhere between 300m to 500m. I had the XBow with BA bolts, and off from the middle of no where out the i see a flash from a sniper's scope up on top of the tower-like building that seemed to overlook the map and accessible only to people who got lucky bailing out of a jet. Since i was relatively 350m from the target and i was using my assault kit with the XBow, I aimed above the target for what seemed about a full minute, in spite of being at a 35' angle or so, i fired the shot and about 5 seconds later I got the kill. It wasnt a headshot, but i was dumbstruck at my luck of hitting a prone target at that distance without a bullet from my L96. :dance: :woot: :pinch:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

some of my teammates are trying to set up cranperville while half of the enemy team was up there, so i used the beacon to land on the crane, i tried firing an RPG but i missed... like all my shots with an RPG, then i decided to use the AKS 74 U, killed 4 lads, knifed that F*CKING *SSH*LE CAMPING UP THERE THE ENTIRE F*CKING ROUND... sorry, and then shot the 2 fellow men that used the beacon, destroyed the beacon, then jumped off and went crying to my mom in hapiness

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...