Extremly slow dl speed with Mod Organizer

zlatkovnik

As the title says, my downloads are extremly slow. Not sure where to check the speed but a file that is 130Mb is downloading 2 hours and it's 40%. My usual dl speed is about 10 megabits/s, so the file should normaly download in less than 3 minutes. Last time I downloaded something from the Nexus was 4 months ago and the speed was fine.

As the title says, my downloads are extremly slow. Not sure where to check the speed but a file that is 130Mb is downloading 2 hours and it's 40%. My usual dl speed is about 10 megabits/s, so the file should normaly download in less than 3 minutes. Last time I downloaded something from the Nexus was 4 months ago and the speed was fine.

You are not the only one my friend, I stopped using Mod Organizer's downloading feature since I discovered you can pause and start a download manually without losing progress/starting from 0 again. Most of time it gets stuck too.

I have never had issues downloading with MO. Speeds are always what they should be UNLESS nexus is having server issues. But thats not MO's fault.

My speeds are always what they should be (appropiate for whatever internet connection speed i have at the time)

All MO does to download with manager is connect to the nexus server...NMM does the same thing.