Vendors item list

draenn

Hi.

I have searched in the skyrim.esm with TESSNIP how to add new Leveled item lists to an NPC vendor but I really don't understand how it is working, I didn't find any reference pointing to the LVLI structures anywhere.

In the game I know we open the trade interface with the dialogue interface, maybe, the references to the LVLI structures are hidden in the dialogues DATA ?

If someone know how it is working or how to add a new leveled item list to a vendor, like for example how to add a new book into URAG GRO SHUB ( Arcaneum keeper in the mage academy ) 's books list with a 100% chance to appear, you'll make someone happy ;)

Thanks.

Generally vendor items are from a container hidden in their shop cell if not on their person. These usually have a specific base item associated with that vendor, so additions can be made to that container. Just be aware that this is a "dirty" edit of the container which would conflict with any other mod that might edit that container. It will work for now, but once the CK is available you should redo the mod and add your own container (owned by the NPC) to the cell containing any items rather than editing the vanilla form.