Megaloblast

Megaloblast

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
In response to post #54956293.

Spoiler

Are you using Dolomite? The rain will be quite a bit faster and reworked in the next Obsidian update.

kOfSk

kOfSk

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Hey I have a ton of ini tweaks already that I don't want to overwrite so I was going to add some of yours manually. Which ini are they for? I was planning to add the ones under "Camera" and "Display".

Edited by kOfSk, 07 November 2017 - 11:25 PM.

Ryannn420

Ryannn420

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Best weather mod on Nexus!
One question, I'm having a problem with the rain. When it rains at night, I get that blue vanilla night filter. When its not raining at night, I get that natural realistic dark look. Same thing during the day. Lighting looks amazing, but wheb it rains, i get this vanilla looking filter. Looks great during the day, great at night, when it's snowing, fog, etc. But when it rains it looks like it's reverting back to vanilla Skyrim.

Also I'm using Dolomite Weathers - NLVA II v1.0. That's what The reshade I'm using suggested. Skyshade II. Would downloading true storms make it look different?

Edited by Ryannn420, 08 November 2017 - 01:04 PM.

Moksha8088

Moksha8088

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,186 posts
I was trying to decide whether to update to 1.6. Is there a way to opt out of the solar lens flare during the installation? I try to avoid anything that causes eye fatigue like DOF, solar lens flare, and god rays whenever possible.

Megaloblast

Megaloblast

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
In response to post #55067963.

Spoiler

TS just changes rain and sound. In order to be compatible i couldn't change much how the rain weathers look. For Obsidian I will say to hell with it and actually create storm weathers. TS audio can be patched

Edited by Megaloblast, 09 November 2017 - 06:42 AM.

Megaloblast

Megaloblast

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
In response to post #55085708.

Spoiler

Just use Obsidian. No lens flare.

Megaloblast

Megaloblast

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
In response to post #55056078.

Spoiler

Just delete the ini's you don't want from the ini file. If an ini file has the same name as an esp, those lines get loaded.

Featherywolf

Featherywolf

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
In response to post #55085708. #55088708 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Speaking of that, I desire the opposite - I liked dolomite's lens flare. What was the reason for not applying it to obsidian? If I edit the lens flare back in, will that do something aesthetically unpleasant to it, or will it look fine?

Obsidian is drop-dead gorgeous btw.

Moksha8088

Moksha8088

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,186 posts
In response to post #55085708. #55088708, #55092953 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I currently use Dolomite 1.5 along with Perception ReShade and ELFX. Seems to be a good enough combo that I will probably stay with that once I take a break from Fallout 4.

BTW, is that Obsidian file listed really only 12kb? The idea of clear weather only is rather appealing.

Edited by Moksha8088, 09 November 2017 - 08:35 PM.

geesle

geesle

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Love this mod.

Is there any way to make the dungeons darker like they are in CoT?
Currently i'm using reshade ENB

Page loaded in: 0.976 seconds