hamerwolf

So I've decided to revisit FO4 once again. In doing so like any good Fallout 4 player I download the latest version of F4SE. I noticed something odd about this version. The file: f4se_loader.exe is missing, which renders the entire script extender useless. Can anyone help. Am I doing something wrong with this latest version?

UPDATE: So one of you all was able to help me out by privately hosting the unzipped files I needed and thank you very much for that! The problem, as it turned out to be, was with 7zip. I switched to winrar and the files magically appeared. If anyone has this problem in the future please try Winrar as a solution.

I'm a recent revisiter as well and DL'd F4SE manually a few days ago (1.8.7 version) and the f4se_loader.exe was indeed there.

It's not for me. I figured my AV was getting rid of it without telling me so I disabled it and downloaded again. Still not there. I don't suppose anyone knows of an alternative host...

I just tried it myself, and the file is NOT missing.

Either you are downloading a different archive (maybe from an unofficial source, maybe damaged, or repacked where the file is missing), or your antivirus is messing with it, or your unpacker may have some problem with the 7z compression (i've seen that happen with some archives and some shitware unpackers).

I just tried it myself, and the file is NOT missing.

Either you are downloading a different archive (maybe from an unofficial source, maybe damaged, or repacked where the file is missing), or your antivirus is messing with it, or your unpacker may have some problem with the 7z compression (i've seen that happen with some archives and some shitware unpackers).

I'm using 7zip like they recommend. I'm pretty sure my PC is doing something f*#@y. I'm going to uninstall AV and see if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...