How to fix a single script merger error?

Wolten

I only have one error after merging scripts. This is the error:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerinput.ws(3337): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 9

What does the 3337 mean, and how do I know where line 9 is to fix it?
Sorry, this is my first time using script merger and any kind of coding at all, ever.

Any help is deeply appreciated!

Thank you!

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerinput.ws(3337): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 9

Sorry, this is my first time using script merger and any kind of coding at all, ever.

Thank you!

from what i know, 3337 means line 3337 on the script code

and "Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 9" mean there is an error on line 9 on the script code (probably something about parenthesis)

you can use notepad++ to check the script and edit the script if you want

open playerinput.ws with notepad++ and you can see the line along with the script in a good looking format

• 9 months later...

Thank you!

Hi.Were u able to resolve the issue?

I have this error;

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(14486): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 2

and I have no idea what to do!

Thanks.

Thank you!

from what i know, 3337 means line 3337 on the script code

and "Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 9" mean there is an error on line 9 on the script code (probably something about parenthesis)

you can use notepad++ to check the script and edit the script if you want

open playerinput.ws with notepad++ and you can see the line along with the script in a good looking format

Hi.I currently have this error message:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(14486): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 2

But I dont know what to do.How and what should I edit?If u have any idea I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks.