Cybele: A New Mass Effect RP

LegacyCloud

http://pre07.deviantart.net/3ef2/th/pre/f/2017/013/0/6/cybelelogo_copy_by_legacycloud-dav8mb6.png

First up let me just say; I don't know if this is the right place or not for a post like this, but being an RP community I have to figure that this may well be of interest to folks here;

MEC is a newly formed forum RP set in the year 2171 CE. It is a non-canon but lore friendly entity in the ME universe, made to allow RP'ing members greater freedom to act without fear of lore-contradicting consequences! It is also built on a bespoke location-based setup of forum rp, with the more traditional story driven threads being delivered alongside the main action; with character trackers and an interactive 3D environment (early beta just now) to support this!

We would love to share this - along with the dedicated fanfic areas of our site - with the larger ME RP community and so welcome you all to visit us at The Order of Midnight. It is a converted Enjin site so only basic registration is required for forum access and viewers are as welcome as contributors! And as a final intro; here is the official teaser trailer for MEC - I hope to see some new faces there and welcome all queries on the project (also do hope not to be treading on peoples toes here!)

• 2 weeks later...