Elyxie

As most of you know, when you equip the Wooden Mask inside of the ruined building outside Labyrinthian, you are transported to the Bromjunaar sanctuary. I've found several mods that take you to Bromjunaar by wearing the mask regardless of your location, but I'd like to request a mod that also takes you there when you use a bed. The theme of the mod being that as dragonborn, your dreams transport you back to the age of the Dragon Priests, explaining the name.

This would allow you to access the chests inside Bromjunaar, effectively turning any bed into shared storage area, and then return to the bed by opening the door inside Bromjunaar, causing you to wake up. I'm unsure how the sleep duration would be implemented, whether by choosing it when you enter/leave, or having it as a separate option when selecting a bed (A.k.a Talking and Feeding being separate options when a vampire).

Since mods that take you to Bromjunaar from anywhere by using the mask already exist (Though I find that too powerful, hence my request), I hope this wouldn't be too difficult to create, although I have very little experience in modding so I can't say for sure. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this :3/