Dawnguard Eclipse during Storm Call

Elyxie

MOD REQUEST

Hello, I'm looking to request/get some help on a Mod that causes the Dawnguard Eclipse be active when the Storm call shout is used, so that a vampire has full stats and regen during the storm. How long the eclipse lasts will be dependent on the strength of the storm call shout, which lasts 60/120/180 seconds at 1/2/3 words used. If you've already got an eclipse active from using Auriel's bow, then there's no need for it to do anything. I don't particularly like using Auriel's bow or console commands, but I have a build focused purely around a vampire doing shock damage so this would be a really nifty.

If someone is able to make the mod for me that'd be brilliant, but I've also had a shot at making the mod myself, though I've had absolutely 0 prior experience in mod creation and I have almost no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for reading, and if you're able to make the mod or help me out in using the creation kit all of the technical stuff is below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCRIPT IDEA / MY INADEQUACY AT USING CREATION KIT

I've loaded up the Skyrim and Update esms, then creating a Quest with the Player as the Alias Reference. On the Reference Alias window I add the Storm Eclipse as a new script, with the "extends" put as ObjectReference and that's fine, but when I click okay to finish the new quest the Creation Kit crashes, and I don't know why. Based on looking at other scripts and reading on Papyrus syntax the script should look something like this, but I have no idea on what I'm doing wrong to implement it in the creation kit. Hopefully my attempt at a script that I've concocted below should give you a better Idea of what mod I'm requesting.

ScriptName StormEclipse extends ObjectReference

Event OnSpellCast(Form akSpell)
If DLC1EclipseActive.GetValue() == 0
If (akSpell == VoiceStormCall1)
Set Dlc1EclipseAcvite to 1
Wait(60)
Set Dlc1EclipseActive to 0
EndIf
If (akSpell == VoiceStormCall2)
Wait(120)
EndIf
If (akSpell == VoiceStormCall3)
Wait(180)
EndIf
Else
Else
EndEvent

I've used the Dlc1EclipseActive variable as it removes the vampire's stat and regen penalty without making the sky turn red, but I don't want to type in "set Dlc1EclipseActive to 1" every time I use storm call, and then "set Dlc1EclipseActive to 0" when it finishes. The red sky might interfere with the storm call shout, so I don't want to bother with anything else, simply removing the daylight penalty during the shout is fine for me. Again, any help / making the mod would be fantastic!

I've used the Dlc1EclipseActive variable as it removes the vampire's stat and regen penalty without making the sky turn red, but I don't want to type in "set Dlc1EclipseActive to 1" every time I use storm call, and then "set Dlc1EclipseActive to 0" when it finishes. Again, anyone who is able to make the mod / help me with using the Creation kit it'd be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Elyxie