Unable To Finish Downloads in Skyrim Nexus

DonAmigo

I've been having a problem these past 2 days where i simply cannot complete any downloads from Skyrim Nexus.

I've tried to download manually , the download beggins , then , after a minute or so it begins to reduce in download speed rapidly until it reached 0 bytes/s , then i get this error :

"Failed - Network Error"

I've tried to download with NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) , similar thing happens , file starts downloading then after a few minutes or so , this error appears :

"Error: "FILE NAME" , unable to finish the download."

No matter what i do i simply can't get this to work properly , any help would be much appreciated.

Oh , and also , the download speed is incredibly low for some reason , doesn't get over 150kb/s , and my internet connection is much better than that.

Edited by DonAmigo

Im having the same exact problem! Except i use MO but still. i can NOT find out whats wrong! It just started happening, i was downloading a few mods, trying to download XP32 extended and starts downloading, then slows more and more, and just stops downloading no error. I try manually, and about the end of the download it says Failed- Network error. ill reply again if i find a solution!!

I've been having the same problem: except I have gotten some files to download manually- but the larger files (mainly textures) keep stopping mid-download. I've been able to get a few through resuming the downloads, but it's slow going.

Tried turning off antivirus, switching browsers, with and without ad blocking, and nothing makes any difference.

• 3 months later...