• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

DonAmigo

DonAmigo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I've been having a problem these past 2 days where i simply cannot complete any downloads from Skyrim Nexus.

I've tried to download manually , the download beggins , then , after a minute or so it begins to reduce in download speed rapidly until it reached 0 bytes/s , then i get this error :

Attached File  Error.png   40.58KB   0 downloads

"Failed - Network Error"

I've tried to download with NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) , similar thing happens , file starts downloading then after a few minutes or so , this error appears :

Attached File  Second Error.png   44.71KB   1 downloads

"Error: "FILE NAME" , unable to finish the download."

No matter what i do i simply can't get this to work properly , any help would be much appreciated.

Oh , and also , the download speed is incredibly low for some reason , doesn't get over 150kb/s , and my internet connection is much better than that.

Edited by DonAmigo, 01 February 2017 - 10:09 PM.

Britny4life368

Britny4life368

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Im having the same exact problem! Except i use MO but still. i can NOT find out whats wrong! It just started happening, i was downloading a few mods, trying to download XP32 extended and starts downloading, then slows more and more, and just stops downloading no error. I try manually, and about the end of the download it says Failed- Network error. ill reply again if i find a solution!!

Narlox

Narlox

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

having the same problem, some downloaded fine, but then started failing, used just nmm 

Spectorns6

Spectorns6

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I am also having the same issue, just started with the new version of NMM.

allonsywisegirl

allonsywisegirl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

I've been having the same problem: except I have gotten some files to download manually- but the larger files (mainly textures) keep stopping mid-download. I've been able to get a few through resuming the downloads, but it's slow going.

Tried turning off antivirus, switching browsers, with and without ad blocking, and nothing makes any difference.

marcoelguitarrista

marcoelguitarrista

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Having exactly the same problem here, manually and using nmm. I can download the lightest ones but nothing else.

cadetboi

cadetboi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I figured it worthwhile to say that I'm having the same issues, both via manager and manual. Trying to download Skyrim SE files.

cadetboi

cadetboi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For anyone else that comes by this thread, there's another discussion ongoing with more info. 

dogelord714

dogelord714

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

my stuff always breaks, so try beating your computer.

Edited by dogelord714, 03 June 2017 - 09:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: download, skyrim nexus, finish, unable, cant, incomplete

Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds