Screwed up the NMM launch for ESO

kalcipher1

Hey, I screwed up the NMM launch for ESO.

I originally installed NMM for Skyrim, then Fallout 4 & Skyrim SE. I also play ESO but am recently returning to it after some time. When I set up the location for the Virtual Install, I initially tried to set it up on the drive where the game and exe are located [as I did with FO4, Skyrim & Skyrim SE]. NMM would not set up the Virtual Install. I got an "!" next to the Virtual Install folder location selection bar indicating the it had "expected me to select C: but I had selected R:". So after multiple failed attempts and cross referencing the location of the Virtual Install folder in my other games [which was the folder where the exe is located] I gave in to the "suggestion" and made up a location on C: [it didn't even occur to me that the MMO had a 'LIVE' folder on my C: drive]. Now, every time I try to launch NMM for ESO it kicks me to an ERROR notification and asks if I want to generate a log file.

My question, [now that I know what is wrong and how to fix it]: Is there a way to change the assigned Virtual Install for ESO despite not being able to open NMM when ESO is selected? If yes, how? Is there a data file somewhere I can delete?

Secondly, if no... Is my only solution to uninstall NMM & do a fresh install? If this is the case, will NMM automatically detect the 150+ mods that I have installed with NMM in the past for my other games?

Thanks