Armor revealing TOO much.. Help!

Aiyatani

Hey everyone,

I recently installed Pretty sit idles, Pretty Combat Animations, 1HM And Dual Wield Animations Overhaul, Magic Casting Animations Overhaul and Pretty Jump Animations by dualsun along with Lifelike idle animations by HHaleyy. The animations themselves are working with no issues that I can see.

The problem I am having is with the tera armor collection by frigus. My character and my follower Sofia breasts partially show through the armor when they move. I'm using the newest cbbe body with xpmse skeleton(ragdoll and fnis along with it) and hdt pe and high heels. I wasn't having this problem until I downloaded the animations. I've been using fnis sexy move for quite a while now with no issues like this.

I tried changing from curvy to slim through the bodyslide and outfit studio that didn't help. The vanilla armors aren't doing this just the mod armors. I haven't tried my other mod armors yet to see if they are doing it as well. The celes nightingale armor is the only one I get a jiggle effect with too.

Would downloading the bodyslide files for the tera outfit fix this issue or does it have to do with my skeleton and body?

The combat animations and 1hm animations altered my skeleton to set the weapon placements. I didn't select any back/dual sheathed animations since I don't have dual sheath redux.

I included a couple screenshots to help show what's happening.

Please help me out. Any help is appreciated!

Edited by Aiyatani

You'd have to remove the body mesh under the armor that isn't visible

I don't know how to do that. I didn't know that you could do anything like that either.

You'd have to remove the body mesh under the armor that isn't visible

I don't know how to do that. I didn't know that you could do anything like that either.

You should be able to do it in outfit studio

More specifically you should reduce the mesh size under the armor to the point when it no longer clips through when your new animations play

Edited by BenevolentSpirit

this happened to my character, your body mesh doesn't match the one that is on the armor (which probably means that your character's body mesh has bigger breasts than the one on the armor). idk if there's a way to fix it tbh, i just switch armors.

Thank you for all the responses.

What is confusing me is that the armors were working correctly on my cbbe curvy body and my follower as well before I added the animations. There was no clipping at all. I haven't changed any of the settings for the body meshes I just selected cbbe hdt and cbbe curvy or slim then built the mesh. That's why I thought it might be something else causing the clipping.

You sure you didn't need this;http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

I think your right you just need the body- slide files.

I tried that mod last night and it fixed the clipping, but gave me a flat chest even naked.

Beyond building my body I haven't used the bodyslide studio at all so I'm not entirely sure on how to use it to fix issues like this.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation this will help you with bodyslide.

Did you check the requirements for the animations? It sounds like you are missing XPMSE or HDT Physics Extension or some other required file. They can cause any bathing beauty to look like a 9 year old skinny boy.

I have all the requirements for the animations and I have both HDT PE as well as XPMSE. I downloaded the skeleton back when I first added my cbbe body. That's why I'm lost on what's causing it since from everything I have looked through I have all the required mods for everything. I've got ragdolls and fnis too.