Question about MO

Skagens

Hello community.

I'm having a spot of bother regarding Mod Organizer. Previously, I was using a different nexus account, and when I was using it, I had that account logged in on Mod Organizer. Meaning, when I downloaded mods, I did so being logged in on my account in Mod Organizer. Now, I have since stopped using that account but I haven't shut it down.

Now the problem: Mod Organizer still acts as if I'm using that account still, and is logged into it. I have tried getting it to log in to my current account and even tried not having it logged in at all but that hasn't worked. I'm not sure but MO isn't saving my settings. Has any of you experienced this? Is this a bug or deliberate? It's quite annoying since I cannot endorse any of the mods I download since nexus doesn't recognize I have downloaded them, because of me being logged into my old account in MO.

Is there a solution to this? Must I have my old account removed/banned?

Thanks.

As far as Nexus rules go, yes you need your old account removed/banned. Please speak with a staff member as soon as possible to ensure that you do not get into trouble.

From the Terms of Service

One account per person
Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned. If you are experiencing problems with your account please contact the admins using the Contact Us links on the sites and we'll work to resolve the issue for you.

As far as Mod Organizer, I honestly have no idea. Never had to switch credentials. I suggest you wait till you have sorted out your account(s) on Nexus. Then try updating MO with your new information. If that fails, backup all necessary data (mods, profiles, downloads and overwrite folders) and uninstall then reinstall MO.

As far as Nexus rules go, yes you need your old account removed/banned. Please speak with a staff member as soon as possible to ensure that you do not get into trouble.

From the Terms of Service

One account per person

Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned. If you are experiencing problems with your account please contact the admins using the Contact Us links on the sites and we'll work to resolve the issue for you.

As far as Mod Organizer, I honestly have no idea. Never had to switch credentials. I suggest you wait till you have sorted out your account(s) on Nexus. Then try updating MO with your new information. If that fails, backup all necessary data (mods, profiles, downloads and overwrite folders) and uninstall then reinstall MO.

Thanks for the reply. Had no idea about the rule but I'll get right on that.

I actually thought about reinstalling MO but was hoping I didn't have to do that.

I appreciate the help.