• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

NightDragon21

NightDragon21

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sheesh, when Novel Idea said that this would be too big to be released all at once, I was wondering how big this game would be.

And judging by how long it is taking even with a decent internet connection, this looks like one big file, even for an episodic release. XD

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47667120.

Spoiler

Just wait until we actually get going! Thanks for giving us a look!

NightmareDancer

NightmareDancer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #47662000. #47662790 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yeah its amazing, i was suprised a short prologue, byt it is a prologue and i expect there lots around new pegasus to discover and collect at this moment. cant wait to look around more

Drivil

Drivil

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, this is Zodi from the FoE Discord. Just saying, while short, it is a really good proof of concept and I happily endorse this mod and look forward to "Episode 1" so to speak. Also I wish to give your VO Team a special shoutout because most player-made DLC have either terrible VO with quality all over the place or no VO work at all, so props to them. :)

Seraphem7

Seraphem7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Wow... for just a prologue this did everything it needs to do and hooked me HARD, just.. the cave, the oddness, the way it all looked, the little changes.. and then leading into the opening bit with Watcher... it definitely made me eager for the whole story and to see where this is going. In the words of best supersonic pegasi "SO AWESOME!"

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47670985.

Spoiler

Thanks! We're very proud of our VA team. Most come from theatre backgrounds, but a couple are semi-pro VAs. We're really glad to have them!

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47671585.

Spoiler

Glad you liked it! Keep your eyes on our media pages for announcements regarding our next chapters!

Edited by ManehattanProject, 18 February 2017 - 03:47 AM.

cogjar

cogjar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
So when the show dies and the fandom with it

This is going to feel pretty dumb.

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47675995.

Spoiler

Not especially. We took the time to create something we wanted to see. It's no more or less silly than the lightsabers, Master Chief in Skyrim, or the various animé-inspired followers.

Fandom is as fandom does. One does wonder why, upon seeing it was an MLP mod, you decided to come in here to tell us how to have fun, though. Perhaps, when we're closer to completion, you might give it a try. Hope to see you later!

Isenlyn

Isenlyn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Since I installed the mod my game crash when it should be loading the main menu. I'm stuck with a gear symbol and it crash if I push a key. Kinda funny to see Derpy before the game crash but not that cool.
I'm gonna try to remove some other mods, maybe there is an iterference.

Page loaded in: 0.983 seconds