ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47676790.

Spoiler

Quite possibly! We can't guarantee performance with anything but our recommended load order. We tried to make it as gentle as possible, but, well...

So we might be able to identify what's going on, would you mind posting your load order?

Thanks in advance!

zidders

zidders

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
So far the writing and voice acting is great. The intro...you pulled it off. It's absolutely bonkers but it manages to be bonkers in just the right way. I hope the quality of this remains the same (and you keep the voices because so far I really love these characters and their associated va's). It's a bit surreal wandering around the wasteland with PON-3's music. Not sure if the atmosphere has changed enough for it to not feel out of place. I think if the rest of the wasteland was as mixed up as in the first cave it might fit better but I know that's quite a lot of detail to add.

At any rate looking forward to playing it more. Appreciate all the effort. Only issue I've noticed so far is that you can keep talking to Gail after you report back to her and she'll continue giving you 150 caps.

Edited by zidders, 18 February 2017 - 08:08 AM.

zidders

zidders

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
In response to post #47675995. #47676415 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Furries have been around for over 30 years. Despite quite a few of the shows that inspired many of us to get into the fandom not being around anymore we keep on truckin'. Pretty sure bronies are here for the long run, too.

Btw maybe from now on if you're going to trash people for enjoying anthropomorphic media you should refrain from doing it while using an anthropomorphic animal as your profile pic. It kinda makes you look like a huge hypocrite.

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47675995. #47676415, #47677015 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

No, it's cool. He's as entitled to his opinion as we are to ours. It's all good. At the end of the day, we're all here to be nerds remaking games in our image. Let's agree to disagree, shake, and call it a day.

ManehattanProject

ManehattanProject

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
In response to post #47676920.

Spoiler

Heh, yeah, we caught that after we shipped. Expect a patch for that soon-ish.

Glad you enjoyed it! We had a blast making it.

Oh, and, uh, watch this space for more twists and turns. Ol' DJ will fight right in soon enough, you can bank on that!

Isenlyn

Isenlyn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #47676790. #47676860 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

OK, I can launch it with all my mods. BUT it crash if any of the two patch of Garden of Equestria are installed.
Guardian of Equestria vanilla works. Strange.

Edit : I played it. It's nice, I want to see more, credits to the Voice Actors really involved in their characters. But what I like the most are the loading screens, they're so refreshing and ... well ponied up. XD

Edited by Isenlyn, 18 February 2017 - 06:24 PM.

timespace

timespace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #47675995. #47676415, #47677015, #47677110 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

People said the exact same thing about playing with lightsabers

ailestrike2331

ailestrike2331

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 203 posts
I've been looking for a reason to get back into FNV for a while now, which was quite the task since every time I thought about the game, I started thinking of all the mounting faults I find with it. This...this is very well a very good reason for me to get back into the game.
Now it just needs some companions to follow me around and do all my murdering for me.

Anyways, I know this might be a bit of a stretch, but will there be a version without the...as extensive texture changes.

naughtyderpy

naughtyderpy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
In response to post #47675995. #47676415, #47677015, #47677110, #47678090 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

just a fact check, the furry community actually started with a sci-fi novel, not a show

naughtyderpy

naughtyderpy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
does this mean you will start work on the fo4 one now. you did say there was going to be one more for fonv (this one) and one for fo4

Page loaded in: 1.029 seconds